How To Pick The Best eReader For Students
# Best eReader For Students should be designed to support learning activities
# Booming eReader only once, and only applies to Kindle Original
# Problem basic technology of eReader For Students: Battery Life, e-Ink Screen or LCD?
Best eReader For Students is the technical implementation of the best eReader for school. In that sense, how to best design and features of eReader according to the needs of students. Because the behavior and habits of students in schools, in contrast to the general reader.
Even so, there should be standards for the design and specification eReader For Students. eReader on the market, not designed specifically for the benefit of students. Because of this, the marketers offered by accentuating certain advantages not the overall excellence of the needs of students.
How Best eReader For Students specifications, so they can master the market segment being able to meet the needs of students?
Best eReader For Students should be designed in accordance with the results of research to the needs of students in elementary school, middle school and high school students. The clearer the target market, the eReader will be more detailed specifications. So that will increasingly function optimally for the users.
Best eReader For Students should be produced based on a study of the needs of students as market segmentation. In addition to Original Kindle, eReader no longer booming. Since it was launched by Amazon eReader to the market that has been owned, and has known characteristics and needs. So it will not be used as a reference by other eReader.
eReader for students is a product that could have a potential market, if it can support the needs of students. Can lead to effectiveness and efficiency of student learning. Could reduce the cost incurred should the parents to buy textbooks.
How should the eReader that fit the needs of students? Simply put, the Best eReader For Student should be able to answer some questions the layman, like this:
- Which is more effective? Designed with a shape like eReader on the market, or in a clamshell form, so that it can protect the screen from the friction and collision?
- Which is more functional? Only one screen or two screens, so that one screen can be used to display subjects. While one screen is used to record the lessons related?
- Which is more beneficial? Using E-Ink technology or LCD? Who is more use of text books or books in color? Do students in elementary school, middle school or high school?
- If using e-Ink technology, students do not need frequent charging. But eReader can not display images and color photographs. If using LCD technology – students should be more frequent charging. So that they could fight if the school there are only a few outlets
- How much data storage capacity needed by elementary school students, middle and high school students? Is it possible to provide the maximum capacity or need to be equipped with an external data storage?
- How to network conditions in general? Is it more efficient to use 3G or WiFi?
- How many screen size that is appropriate for students? Does the size such as textbooks, smaller or larger?
- What are the features most needed student? Does it need some new applications designed to support students learning activities?
- Which is more effective? Using the open operating system Android or Windows, or other?
There are still many questions that you can bunk underneath. In principle, whether eReader could replace books in school? Also replace notebooks, where students used to record the lessons that are not contained in the book.
What good are these questions? Many questions from prospective buyers about the Best eReader For Students. Perhaps they are students, or parents who want to buy eReader for their children. They get different answers and each answer ultimately recommend a particular brand.
Any eReader has a target market that are marketed reader a general nature. While every prospective buyer has a different intensity needs. Maybe they tend to prefer reading magazines. Other prospective buyers never read a book, but every day reading the newspaper. Maybe other prospective buyers are parents, they do not have much information about the eReader objectively.
Important information that must be acquired prospective buyers is the comparison between functionality and price. Expensive price does not matter if eReader able to meet needs effectively. Conversely, an eReader would be very expensive if you can only partially meet your needs. In principle, each prospective purchaser is an individual with different needs, and is known only to himself.
By asking lots of questions about student needs can be met by a brand eReader, at least will add insight and equipped to think critically as consumers. If you know exactly what the needs of students, then you will know the features that can satisfy their needs. Finally, you can decide to buy ereader which has a specification “approaching” the needs of your child as a student.
Best eReader For School is literally implies the relationship between schools with student interests.
In a general sense is the best eReader that can be used student as a substitute book.
This sense also refers to the goal of effectiveness, to replace books with eReader.
Since the cost to buy the book more expensive, when compared to students download e-book.
Before many built hotspots, eReader using 3G technology. Then developed again by adding Wifi technology. That process also occurs in Kindle3, partly Kindle 3 uses a combination of 3G with Wifi, some only use WiFi technology to access the cellular network. Manufacturers eventually adjust to market demands, so that almost all devices to access the Internet are equipped with WiFi technology. What is Wifi?